Room mate wanted: Join us at our new office!
April 20, 2015 | By Peter Bihr |
Sign pointing to Aufbauhaus from the subway
We’re looking for a sociable person to share the space with, who doesn’t mind committing for a bit of time. Preferably someone with similar interests and maybe even complimentary skills: We’re one software developer (Will), one game designer (Alper) and one consultant/conference organizer (Peter), so we’re all working in tech, more or less, on the fringe to other industries.
A look along the office
What you can find:
- A brand new space, decked out with all the perks: desk, wifi, 3 conference rooms, phone booths, great coffee (we’re using a Chemex, currently), elevator, you name it
- Open plan office
- The whole Aufbauhaus ecosystem next door
- Access to a shared rooftop terrace
- Great location, right on Moritzplatz. Within minutes, the subway (U8) gets you up to Mitte (Alexanderplatz) or down to Neukölln. The M29 bus takes you to the West. You’re a short walk away from Oranienstrasse, the heart of Kreuzberg. And just across the street you’ll find Berlin’s largest coworking space Betahaus and the lovely outdoor café of Prinzessinnengarten.
- And of course a great group of people to work with.
The large meeting room
What it takes from you:
- Great fit with the rest of the crew: Easy to figure out by just testing how we click for a week. We’ll be spending a lot of time together, so this seems essential. Once you’re in, we can sign the lease on an annual basis or longer term, it’s your call.
- Around €250 net per month, we’re still working out the details.
You can find more photos here.