This list shows some clients I have worked with in one role or another – through my current company or as a freelancer before.
If you’re working on something exciting and think we should work together, please get in touch.
In alphabetical order, clients includes among others: A&B, ADC, Alpine, ARTE, American University of Afghanistan, Bertelsmann Stiftung, Bosch, Deutsche Welle, Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, Google, Burda, Medienboard Berlin-Brandenburg, medinet AG, Netzpiloten, SPD/Jusos, SinnerSchrader/NEXT Berlin, T-Systems MMS, Tumblr, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC), Wolters Kluwer, as well as a number of digital agencies and public broadcasters.
Groups/projects/initiatives I am (or was) affiliated with
Ongoing (in alphabetical order, last updated July 2015):
- Highway1: Ambassador and Mentor. Highway1 is a hardware accelerator and part of PCH International, a global supply chain company that has been working with large companies for years, and more recently brought venture-backed startups like littleBits and Lark go from prototype to market. (2014-16)
- O’Reilly Solid: Program committee member for Solid Europe. (2015)
- Hardware.co: Mentor at the hardware startup accelerator program. (2015)
- Betapitch: Jury member (regularly since 2012-2015)
- Likemind Berlin
Good coffee & conversations with likeminded people, every 3rd Friday of the month (non-commercial, with Thomas Praus). (Twitter: @likemind_bln)
- TEDx Kreuzberg
An independent TEDx event. Berlin, 10 December 2009 (as co-organizer and official licensee, with Christoph Fahle of Betahaus).
- Atoms&Bits Camp & Festival
A Festival of Thinking, Making and Doing. Berlin, 18-27 September 2009. (My roles: co-initiator, a&b Camp organizer.)
- Internet & Gesellschaft Collaboratory: Member (passive).
An ongoing multi-stakeholder expert group initiated by Google Germany
- Kleos Group: Co-Founder, Consultant
A loose network of consultants and entrepreneurial researchers delivering original analysis, innovative technology services and strategic management consulting
- Social Media Week Berlin 2011: Advisory board member (2011)
- Berlinblase: Founding member.
I will do my best at all times to fully disclose my affiliations or if I am a stakeholder in what I write about in this blog if it has any business-related relevance. If I’m under an NDA or a client asks me not to be listed and gives good reasons, I will not disclose the details here, but in this case I would not write about said project/client/thing. (This happens very rarely.) Small once-off gigs might also not be listed. If it is even in the least relevant (endorsements, blog posts etc), I will of course fully disclose any client relationships.