Occasionally I speak at an event, or join or moderate a panel. For details of the conferences I’m more actively involved in (as co-founder, chair, or curator), please see the Projects page.
If you’d like to book me as a speaker in your company, please talk to Tessa at TheNextSpeaker. Any other questions? Get in touch!
- ClueCamp Hamburg and Munich (20/21 Nov 2014)
- ThingsCon Amsterdam. Opening the conference in my role as co-founder if ThingsCon. (Amsterdam, 7 Nov 2014)
- At the V&A, I co-hosted (as part of the Connected team), a workshop on paper prototyping wearable technologies as part of the Friday Late series. (Blog post.) (London, 25 July 2014)
- Tech Open Air 2014 (Berlin, 16 July 2014)
- FooCamp (Sebastopol, 20-22 June 2014)
- At Samurai Startup Island, I spoke about the future of the IoT business, ThingsCon and the potential of a Japan-Germany skill exchange for IoT people as part of the Berlin @ Tokyo Night. (Tokyo, 02 June 2014)
- At the Recruit Technology Advanced Technology Lab‘s Berlin Innovation Meetup in Tokyo I spoke about the future of the IoT business, ThingsCon and the potential of a Japan-Germany skill exchange for IoT people. (Tokyo, 29 May 2014)
- At O’Reilly Solid, a new O’Reilly conference about the convergence of hardware and software, I gave a talk exploring one questions: What Can Internet of Things Entrepreneurs and the Mittelstand Learn from Each Other? (My slides.)(San Francisco, 23 May 2014)
- At PETS Global Forum, an annual event for the global pet industry and trade, I spoke about the opportunities and challenges that new technologies like 3D printing present to the pets toys, accessories & food industry (Amsterdam, 23 January 2014)
- At Charité and Stiftung Brandenburger Tor, Berlin, I joined a panel about health, technology and health data called Facebook & Co, die Gesundheitsbroker von morgen? (Berlin, Nov 20, 2012)
- At the OpenIOT Assembly, London, I ran a session on cities (London, June 16 2012)
- At Foo Camp 2012, I ran a session called The Event Organizer Self Help Group (Sebastopol, 9 June 2012)